Have you lost your car keys with no spare set, misplaced your car keys (either transponder or remote fob) or even had them stolen and do not have a spare set of keys to enter your vehicle? If so, Chilliwack Towing has locksmith specialists on hand who will be able to help obtain a set of replacement car keys or for whatever vehicle (motorbike, car, van, truck, scooter etc.) you have.
If you are in need of reliable roadside assistance or fuel delivery in Chilliwack, Rosedale, Abbotsford, or anywhere in BC, contact us for immediate emergency service at Chilliwack Towing. Call us 24/7 at (604) 792-7092.
Here’s what you need to have ready for us:
Know what type of car keys you have
- Transponder Car Keys (most cars after 1995 have transponder chips & programmed to a specific car)
- Electronic Chips / Key Fobs / Remote Keys
- Non Remote / Standard Car Keys (vehicle without remote central locking)
Prepare the following information
- Make and model of your vehicle
- Registration number of your vehicle
- Vehicle identification number (found on your V5 document – see your vehicles log book)
- Personal identification (documentation showing name, photo, address to help confirm ownership of the vehicle)
- Postal code or address of where you are, should you require a emergency locksmith to come to you